Founded in 2002, ACI has earned a reputation as a highly respected, competent and solutions oriented engineering consulting firm. We understand the importance of helping our clients implement complex and state of the art projects in a professional manner. Therefore, we consistently maintain and provide the highest quality of service to all our clients and ensure all projects are completed in a timely and budget conscious manner.
ACI is committed to the independent practice of engineering and has no commercial affiliation with manufacturers, material suppliers, contractors, or others, which would prejudice or subordinate our professional or ethical judgment. ACI team is a proud member and active in the following professional organizations and technical societies as part of our commitment to perform responsible quality professional engineering services.
Memberships and Affiliations
- COMTO – Conference of Minority Transportation Officials
- PMI – Professional Management Institute
- NCEES – National Council of Examiners for Engineering & Surveying
- IEEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- INCOSE-International Council of System Engineers
- AQS- Management Systems Solutions Provider
All our engineers maintain professional registrations in various states.
Deliver high quality solutions that truly fit the needs of our clients and ensure all projects are completed in a timely and budget conscious manner
ACI is committed to meeting professional, superior quality and innovative standards for our clients.
- Innovation and Effectiveness
- Client Focused
- Quality Conscious
- Continuous Employee Training
- Give back through mentoring